Payment & Shipping Terms:
Laboratory Air Flow Test Equipment AC 110-300V for Odour Reduction Factor test
This laboratory simulates the actual condition of kitchen, and is used to test the odour reduction
factor of range hood according to relevant requirements stipulated in Appendix F of GB/T 17713-
2011 Range Hood.
This laboratory is mainly composed of laboratory body, temperature control system, liquid
dripping system, sampling system and analytic system , and it is arranged reasonably,
sophisticated in process and excellent in performance.
● Technical parameters:
1. Testing station: Single-station
2. Type and specification of tested unit:
Type: Top suction range hood;
Specification of range hood (mm): Within 1400 (W)×800(D) ×700 (H);
3. Power capacity: Single-phase AC220V＋N＋G, 5KVA/50Hz;
Power supply of the prototype: Variable frequency power supply, AC 110-300V adjustable, 50-
60Hz adjustable, capacity 1KW;
4. Working medium: Butanone (C4H8O );
5. Temperature control accuracy: Temperature of the part 40mm away from the bottom edge of
pot is always kept within 170℃±10℃;
6. Dripping speed: All mixed liquor will be dripped off within 30min±15s in a constant speed;
7. Monitor the concentration of medium online in real time;
8. Overall dimensions of laboratory (mm): About 3650W×2650D×2575H;
9. Non-standard laboratory can be customized according to customers’ special requirements.