Payment & Shipping Terms:
application performance testing,
environmental test chambers
1KW Range Hood Test Grease Absorption Performance 1200mm × 650mm × 700mm
Based on relevant requirements stipulated in Appendix G of GB/T 17713-2011 Rang Hood, this
equipment is applied to testing the grease absorption performance of range hood.
It includes main cabinet, dripping system, temperature control system, independent filter and
auxiliary fan, of which the main cabinet is composed of upper and lower parts, which are balance
room and oil fume generation room respectively. Besides, made by stainless steel, the cabinet is
beautiful and elegant in appearance, and reasonable in internal layout. It is simple and convenient
to operate this equipment.
● Technical parameters:
1. Testing station: Single-station
2. Type and specification of tested unit:
Type: Top suction range hood
Specification of range hood (mm): Within 1200 (W)×650 (D) ×700 (H);
3. Oil used for testing: Corn oil with viscosity of (70±10)mm2/s under 20℃ is recommended;
4. Independent filter: Absolute filtration efficiency against aerosol suspended matters is 99.995%;
5. Power supply of prototype: Single-phase variable frequency power supply, AC 110-300V
adjustable, 50-60Hz adjustable, capacity 1KW;
6. Temperature control accuracy: Temperature of the part 40mm away from the bottom edge of
pot is always kept within 290℃±10℃;
7. Dripping speed: All 69ml liquids will be dripped off within 30min±15s in a constant speed;
8. Power capacity: 3-phase AC 380V, 5KVA/50Hz;
9. Internal dimension of oil fume generation room(mm): About 1600(1300) W×700D×2000H;
Overall dimension(mm): About 2100(1800) W×700D×2650H.
10. Non-standard laboratory can be customized according to customers’ special requirements.
Contact Person: Alex Hall